When I was eleven years old I left the land where I was born and grew up to look for a better future with my family but always with my small town in my heart thinking of one day returning to serve the land where I was born.
Today at 35 years of age I can say that step by step I am achieving it, just 9 months ago we started working with this wonderful team and we can already see the fruits of the effort.
The first week of August we received a donation to bless the families of the Planes and La Concepción villages, so we undertook the trip to bring them Stoves and Bunk Beds. Here I post some images of what we live in these weeks working hard.
If you are interested in knowing more about our project you can find us on our social networks as @Birdhousefoundation and if you want to be part of our supporters text us by direct message or go to the following link, all donations will be tax deductible.
https://cmnetwork.denarionline.com/Donate/?missionary=LinaTuli
Instagram
FACEBOOK
Apart from building houses we have been blessed to bring bunk beds and ecological stoves for the use of people in the villages.
.png)
This is the smile of the children who had never slept in such a comfortable bed, it will be the first time that they do not have to share a bed with their siblings
.png)
She is Glendy, part of the team that works in Acatenango, her Will to Serve ministry has been a great blessing and a great support for the Birdhouse Foundation, there is no doubt that strategic alliances always bear fruit.
This is before how the lady had to cook, the problem with this is that all the smoke stays inside the house and both she and the children have to breathe this smoke, which is bad for their health.
Delivering this bunk bed with my girlfriend Emily who has been very supportive of this ministry, she is also a missionary and together we have the opportunity to serve.
And here delivering the saving stove for this woman who has been a fighter, is a single mother and managed to build her house by her own means based on work, we just went to give her a little push.
A new bed for these two girls who, together with their mother, father and two brothers, sleep in the same room.
We are like one big happy family.
I love watching smiles like this.
Well, sometimes we have to improvise to be able to get to where it's harder to get, this has been an adventure but we managed it.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario